What is SAFER COVID-19?
SAFER COVID-19 is a free tool that helps you make a plan to protect yourself while living your life during the pandemic.
You can make a plan to stay safer while doing a variety of in-person activities.
SAFER COVID-19 was developed by public health and technology experts. In addition, members of diverse communities provided input and testing.
How does it work?
SAFER COVID-19 guides you through 5 steps.
- Choose an in-person activity to focus on.
- Answer questions that help you think about your chance of getting COVID-19 during the activity.
- Answer questions that help you think about the impact COVID-19 could have on your life.
- Answer questions that help you think about why doing the activity is important to you.
- Decide if doing the activity in-person is worth the risk. If it is, choose strategies from a list of ways to stay safer. This will help you make a plan that works for you.
The tool also has COVID-19 resources to help you successfully use your plan.
SAFER COVID-19 does not collect or save any information. Your answers are just for you.
SAFER COVID-19 does not give medical advice.