Some activities can be done either in person or virtually. You can lower your chance of getting COVID-19 by choosing the virtual option.
Some examples of virtual options:
- Order your items online for pickup or delivery, instead of shopping in the store.
- Ask your job if you can work remotely some or all of the time.
- Find out if your child’s school has a virtual option.
- Ask your doctor or mental health counselor if you can do an online or phone visit.
- Watch a movie at home instead of going to the theater.
- Join a worship service online instead of attending in person.
- Attend a wedding virtually rather than going in person.
- Have a phone or video call with a loved one in prison instead of visiting in person.
- Join your friends for a virtual happy hour instead of going to the bar.