States and counties may have restrictions on certain activities to limit the spread of COVID-19. It is important to follow all restrictions in your area. However, even an activity that is not restricted may still put you at risk of getting COVID-19.
Examples of possible COVID-19 restrictions:
- People have to wear masks in public.
- Visitors to the area must quarantine or test negative before they arrive.
- Businesses have a limit on how many people can be inside.
- There is a limit on how many people can get together.
- Only certain types of businesses can be open.
- Schools can only provide virtual learning instead of in-person learning.
It is important to understand the current COVID-19 restrictions in your state. If you plan to travel to a different state or country, learn about their COVID-19 restrictions before you go.